Facial cream with organic cucumber to balance and improve blemished skin. Specially formulated for troublesome skin, this purifying serum closes poses and instantly improves the look of your skin. No more need to cover up any small flaws (and let’s face it, we all have them from time to time: spots, rough or oily skin, uneven skin tone, etc.). Thanks to its natural prebiotic, #NO FILTER also effectively tackles the root cause of the problem, whilst balancing your skin and boosting its natural defences. So, it’s time to stop sanding down your skin and instead treat it with a bit of TLC and natural ingredients!
• Organic cucumber, naturally helps the epidermis to regenerate. Packed with water, it moisturises your skin and helps it to heal.
• We’ve also added grapefruit to the mix, with its cleansing, purifying and toning qualities.
• Known for its anti-bacterial properties, peppermint helps close your pores and brighten your skin!
• To top it all off, we’ve added a touch of Zinc, a key micronutrient for treating problem skin. With its calming and healing super powers, you won’t be able to live without it!
To make #nofilter you need…
Grapefruit: Purifying, astringent and cleansing, it’s also full of Vitamin C, THE natural ingredient to fight against imperfections and boost the radiance and tone of your skin.
Cucumber: With regenerative and calming properties, cucumber helps restore your skin thanks to its similar neutral pH level. Its high water content helps moisturise and ‘plump’ the skin.
Peppermint: Renowned for its anti-bacterial, purifying and cleansing properties amongst natural cosmetics buffs, it also tones and calms your skin.
Zinc : Helps to reduce excess sebum and is renowned for its healing properties. Zinc can also be found in soothing and calming treatments.
* Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique
** Transformés à partir d’ingrédients biologiques
How to use me
Warm up several drops in the palms of your hand and apply everyday to clean skin. Apply evenly to the facial area, before applying day cream, or in the evening after removing your make-up. You can also use it on targeted areas, such as the forehead, cheeks or chin, for example…
Now go ahead and capture your newly flawless skin using your smartphone! We would even encourage you to ‘like’ your own photo, but only because it’s you!